Vacaville On Display For Visiting VIPs
By Ines Bebea
VACAVILLE - The City of Vacaville and the Vacaville Chamber of Commerce will host a bus tour on Wednesday, to showcase the commercial and retail opportunities the city has to offer to potential businesses.
Participants of the VIP Day, will get an opportunity to learn about the current developments in Vacaville such as the expansion project for Genentech and the Kaiser Hospital, as well as what opportunities may be available to them.
The theme for the event is Get Connected, and it will serve as a forum to bring together brokers and developers with officials and local businesses.
"The city tour will allow our guests first hand views of Vacaville," said Mike Palombo, economic development manager for the City of Vacaville. "It's a great way to get your questions answered and get connected to a community who is eager to do business with you."
Luis Belmonte, a retired executive from AMB, a global developing and industrial real estate owning firm based in San Francisco, will serve as the keynote speaker during the lunch. Belmonte is a renowned real estate expert, who will discuss trends and the future outlook of the industry.
The networking sessions and the luncheon will be held at the Nut Tree Family Park n Vacaville. The event is expected to attract over 200 people including city officials and business leaders.
Cost is $40 per person, for more information call the Vacaville Chamber of Commerce at 448-6424.
Reach Ines Bebea at 427-6934 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
At a glance
Who: City of Vacaville and the Vacaville Chamber of Commerce
What: VIP Day to showcase Vacaville
When: May 16
Where: Nut Tree Park
Cost: $40 per person
Info: Vacaville Chamber of Commerce, 448-6424
- New Date At Strait
- School District Celebrates Twin Achievements
- Lagoon Valley Developer Seeks Wetlands Permit
- Tahoe Artist Tapped To Paint Mural
- Touro's 'Village' Concept Praised
- Solano EDC Hosts Event
- Suisun Valley Co-op Aims For Niche In Wine Market
- Come Share The 'Joy of Eating' At Restaurant
- New Suisun Restaurant To Feature California French...
- Agency Wins Award For Laurel Gardens Project
- AIRMID LICENSED TO DEVELOP CANDIDATE DRUGS FROM UC...
- UC Davis licenses autoimmune patents
- The Sacramento Region is showing improving job gro...
- Wal-Mart Victorious In AmCan
- Supes: Marketing Could Help Vineyards
- Fairfield Recognized With National Housing Award
- City Wants Mural To Paint Positive Image
- Agro-Tourism Seeds Planted
- Supervisors To Hear Study Touting Appeal Of Suisun...
- Paradise Expands
- 10 Questions With Charles Eason
- Complicated Growth Issues Face Solano
- $50,000-per-year GREAT grants stimulate and suppor...
- San Jose area ranks tops for nanotech
- Suisun City Plans To Dredge Up Harbor
- Vacaville Revives VIP Day, A Development Sales Pit...
- Vacaville: 'Great Hub For Businesses'
- Counties, Caltrans agree to co-manage Highway 12 p...
- Bay Area execs see job growth
- Mercedes-Benz To Set Up Shop In Auto Mall
- Whales Wend Their Way To Rio Vista
- City to Roll Red Carpet For Investors
- Farmer Teams Up With Raley's to Sell Home-Grown Oi...
- Report Shows Employment Up in Solano
- Affordable and Green
- Oil's Future
- Refinery owners upgrading for more reliability, pr...
- Aviators Told of Nut Tree's Coming Phase
- Vacaville On Display For Visiting VIPs
- Travis Funding Part of Defense Appropriation
- Fentons to Open Ice Cream Parlor at Nut Tree Park
- Touro Moves Quickly on M.I. Village
- City to Seek Aid For Clean Fleet's Sustainance
- Supervisors OK Homeless Shelter Donation of $1M
- Developer Touts Wine-Country Living at Affordable ...
- County to Contribute $1M to Mission Solano
- ▼ May (46)
- ► 2006 (662)
- ► 2005 (627)
- ► 2004 (125)