Fairfield Recognized With National Housing Award
By Ben Antonius
FAIRFIELD - The Fairfield Redevelopment Agency and the Fairfield Housing Authority have been named a recipient of the National Association of Housing and Redevelopment Officials Merit Award for the Laurel Gardens Apartments project, the city announced today.
Laurel Gardens is the first affordable housing project in Solano County that provides housing to low-income individuals with disabilities and the homeless. The project is a partnership between the redevelopment agency and the housing authority and the non-profit group Caminar Solano.
See the the entire story in Thursday's Daily Republic or at www.dailyrepublic.com.
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
- New Date At Strait
- School District Celebrates Twin Achievements
- Lagoon Valley Developer Seeks Wetlands Permit
- Tahoe Artist Tapped To Paint Mural
- Touro's 'Village' Concept Praised
- Solano EDC Hosts Event
- Suisun Valley Co-op Aims For Niche In Wine Market
- Come Share The 'Joy of Eating' At Restaurant
- New Suisun Restaurant To Feature California French...
- Agency Wins Award For Laurel Gardens Project
- AIRMID LICENSED TO DEVELOP CANDIDATE DRUGS FROM UC...
- UC Davis licenses autoimmune patents
- The Sacramento Region is showing improving job gro...
- Wal-Mart Victorious In AmCan
- Supes: Marketing Could Help Vineyards
- Fairfield Recognized With National Housing Award
- City Wants Mural To Paint Positive Image
- Agro-Tourism Seeds Planted
- Supervisors To Hear Study Touting Appeal Of Suisun...
- Paradise Expands
- 10 Questions With Charles Eason
- Complicated Growth Issues Face Solano
- $50,000-per-year GREAT grants stimulate and suppor...
- San Jose area ranks tops for nanotech
- Suisun City Plans To Dredge Up Harbor
- Vacaville Revives VIP Day, A Development Sales Pit...
- Vacaville: 'Great Hub For Businesses'
- Counties, Caltrans agree to co-manage Highway 12 p...
- Bay Area execs see job growth
- Mercedes-Benz To Set Up Shop In Auto Mall
- Whales Wend Their Way To Rio Vista
- City to Roll Red Carpet For Investors
- Farmer Teams Up With Raley's to Sell Home-Grown Oi...
- Report Shows Employment Up in Solano
- Affordable and Green
- Oil's Future
- Refinery owners upgrading for more reliability, pr...
- Aviators Told of Nut Tree's Coming Phase
- Vacaville On Display For Visiting VIPs
- Travis Funding Part of Defense Appropriation
- Fentons to Open Ice Cream Parlor at Nut Tree Park
- Touro Moves Quickly on M.I. Village
- City to Seek Aid For Clean Fleet's Sustainance
- Supervisors OK Homeless Shelter Donation of $1M
- Developer Touts Wine-Country Living at Affordable ...
- County to Contribute $1M to Mission Solano
- ▼ May (46)
- ► 2006 (662)
- ► 2005 (627)
- ► 2004 (125)