Travis Commander Shares Deployment Experiences With Business Leaders
By Ian Thompson | DAILY REPUBLIC | March 12, 2008
VACAVILLE - The war on terror, wind turbines, the arrival of Travis Air Force Base's last two C-17s and expansions to David Grant Medical Center's services were subjects Wednesday during base commander Col. Steven Arquiette's speech to local business leaders.
Arquiette has just returned from a four-month deployment in Southwest Asia, where he helped coordinate the Air Force's air mobility, air drop, aeromedical evacuation and air refueling assets.
The commander told members of the Solano Economic Development Corp. he was glad 'to be back where everything is green.'
For the complete story see the Daily Republic Online.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
- Extending CA net operating losses carry-forward to...
- Benicia's Universal Environmental bought by Clean ...
- Copart Grows Again
- Sludge Spread: More Than 14,000 Tons of Biosolids ...
- Travis Commander Shares Deployment Experiences Wit...
- Travis Commander Back From Mideast
- SMUD: New Wind Turbines Can Power Homes
- Forlorn Hope's Suisun Valley wines receive high pr...
- Developer Has Big Plans For Marina Shopping Center...
- Vallejo Group Earns 4-Star Chamber Accreditation
- Solano County gives Affiliated Computer Services $...
- Honeywell and Solano County in solar deal
- Vacaville Police Chief Honored
- FIRST ROBOTICS COMPETITION RETURNS TO UC DAVIS CAM...
- Reputation Of Travis Solid In D.C.
- Paper Turns 125
- City Leaders Lobby in D.C.
- Airport Commission Takes Look At Wind Farm Project...
- Governor Tours Fairfield Plant
- SMUD Plants More Turbines At Wind Farm
- Governor Touts Apprentice Training
- County Hires Solano EDC For Studies
- Economic Group To Get Travis Status
- $21.6 million UC Davis new recital hall to be loca...
- FAIRFIELD, CA CENTER OF SUPPORT FOR NORTHERN CALIF...
- Planners Get 500-Megawatt Rower Project
- Discovery Kingdom To Open 40th Season
- Travis Backs Wind Farm
- PG&E Begins Work To Meet Growing Needs
- Travis Commander To Speak At Solano EDC Luncheon
- Energy Measures Could Bring Business
- Wines Are Winners
- Environmental Studies
- ▼ March (33)
- ► 2007 (799)
- ► 2006 (662)
- ► 2005 (627)
- ► 2004 (125)