Solano EDC Hosts Golf Tourney
GREEN VALLEY - Solano EDC will host its 17th annual Golf Classic Aug. 14 at Green Valley Country Club.
The event includes a barbecue lunch, free use of the driving range, green fees, golf cart, putting contest, tee prizes, a closest-to-the-hole contest, a long-drive contest, two mulligans and dinner.
The cost is $175 per golfer.
Registration and free driving range starts at 10 a.m. The putting contest is 10-11:30 a.m., with the barbecue at 11 a.m. The shotgun start begins at noon.
To reserve a foursome call Pat at 864-1855 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with player names, company, address, phone and estimated handicap. Singles are welcome also. Advance payment is required.
- ► 2007 (799)
- Second C-17 Arrives at Travis
- Borders Group Inc. is opening a 20,000-square-foot...
- Revival at Nut Tree Driven Home
- Billboards Try to Snatch Business Off Freeway
- Magna Promises Money in Dixon Race Track Agreement...
- Genentech Cancer Drug May Help Fight MS
- Sunset on the Water
- Private Ceremony Set to Mark Railroad
- Family Farm Days Draws Bay Area Visitors
- Nut Tree Markets Park Memberships
- Innovation Key to Rekindling the Sciences
- Downtown's Looking Up
- Sport Chalet to Open at Nut Tree
- Open for Business
- Job Growth in Solano Beats Labor Pool Gain
- Nut Tree regains air ambulance
- "Vallejo Crossroads" project, a 25,000 square foot...
- Nutrition Center is Unveiled
- New Facilities for AmCan to be Discussed at Counci...
- UC Davis and some other California universities ha...
- Innovative Approach
- Nut Tree in Bloom
- Forum scheduled
- Vacaville-Dixon Greenbelt to Expand
- Developer's Plans Thrill Vallejo Mayor
- Dixon Smooths Outlook to Finish Repaving Work
- Group: Fairfield Home Among Top 10 Percent in USA
- Lowe's Might Open Vallejo Store
- Local Weather Stations Helping Farmers
- 'Bully' for Jelly Belly!
- New Projects Slated for City
- Touchdown at Travis
- C-17 Casts First Big Shadow at Travis
- Pylon Signs to Spotlight Nut Tree Site
- Red-Carpet Welcome
- County Cities Could Get Influx of Delta Water
- Solano benefits from economic ties with surroundin...
- Genentech Maps Massive Expansion
- Downtown Revitalized
- Vanden Construction Rolls Ahead
- New Medical Offices Open
- Healthy Candy? Sweet!
- Solano Sees No Need for Universal Care
- A Big Day for Travis, Solano
- Vacaville's Acorn Won't Fall Too Far From the Nut ...
- Pilot Buoyed by New Role
- A Special Debut
- Solano County - Once-quiet corridor from Vallejo t...
- This Fine Ol' House
- Head Start Program Among Nation's Best
- Firm licenses UCD diagnostics for autism
- Crucial Report on Dixon Downs
- Sutter opens Vallejo primary care center
- Solano EDC Hosts Golf Tourney
- ▼ August (54)
- ► 2005 (627)
- ► 2004 (125)