Update to Focus on Real Estate
By Reporter Staff
Industry experts will discuss various facets of Solano County's real estate conditions Thursday at a "Real Estate Round-Up."
Sponsored by the public-private entity that works to attract and retain businesses, the Solano Economic Development Corporation, the breakfast event features panelists who will provide attendees with a comprehensive update on the county's real estate, and will also share analyses and forecasts.
Jim Shepherd and Jim Randolph of Cornish & Carey will address retail real estate; Jose McNeil, of CalPers/Rreef, will discuss institutional investment; Brooks Pedder, of Colliers International, will give insight into business and industrial park real estate; and Pete Beucke, of Lennar Homes, will talk about subdivision and residential real estate.
Registration for the "Real Estate Round-Up 2006" begins at 7:30 a.m. Thursday, at The Clubhouse at Paradise Valley in Fairfield. The program begins at 8 a.m. Tickets are $25 for Solano EDC members, and $35 for non-members. To register, call 864-1855 or e-mail email@example.com.
- ► 2007 (799)
- A Better Vision
- Fairfield Eyes New Medical Offices
- 'Net Pitch Out to Sell Nut Tree
- Pleasant Chore
- Perspectives on Solano Real Estate
- Double-digit Housing Growth Foreseen
- Revival on Track
- Starbucks Near to Opening
- Colon Cancer Drug Receives Approval
- SMUD Dedicates Nation's Largest Wind Turbines
- Benicia's Reserve Even Healthier
- Real Estate Round-Up Set for Thursday
- Update to Focus on Real Estate
- Hefty Budget to Enable Many County Project
- Light House to Light Up
- Benicia Bus Stop for Pleasant Hill BART, Vacaville...
- Celebrate Success of Measure G School Bond
- All Aboard!
- Air Force Base Clears Tarmac for Mighty Jets
- New County Budget Nears $866 Million
- Benicia Refinery Honored for Philanthropy
- Record Harvest in 2005 for Solano Farmers
- C-17 Aircraft Arrives at Travis
- Breakfast Planned
- Plan Nabs Award
- Travis CEO Wins Honor
- $1 Billion Investment
- ▼ June (27)
- ► 2005 (627)
- ► 2004 (125)