Real Estate Round-Up Set for Thursday
FAIRFIELD - Real estate has dominated business news for several years. The most recent coverage has focused on fears of a potential downturn.
On Thursday, five local real estate experts will provide their retrospective summaries and future forecasts of the industrial/commercial, retail, and residential real estate climate in Solano County. They will speak at the 2006 Real Estate Round-Up member breakfast sponsored by the Solano Economic Development Corporation starting at 8:00 a.m. on Thursday, June 22 at Paradise Valley Golf Course in Fairfield.
The keynote speakers are Brooks Pedder of Colliers International, Jose McNeill of CalPers/ Rreef, Jim Randolph and Jim Shepherd of Cornish & Carey, and Pete Beucke of Lennar Homes.
"The Real Estate Round-Up is one of our most popular programs," said Sandy Person,
Vice president of Solano EDC, in a news release. "It's a great opportunity to hear our industry experts' take on Solano County's real estate transactions and trends."
Registration begins at 7:30 am at The Clubhouse at Paradise Valley, 3990 Paradise Valley Rd. Breakfast and the program will be from 8 am to 9:30 am. Cost is $25 for Solano EDC members; $35 for non-members or at the door.
For more information, call Solano EDC at 864-1855.
- ► 2007 (799)
- A Better Vision
- Fairfield Eyes New Medical Offices
- 'Net Pitch Out to Sell Nut Tree
- Pleasant Chore
- Perspectives on Solano Real Estate
- Double-digit Housing Growth Foreseen
- Revival on Track
- Starbucks Near to Opening
- Colon Cancer Drug Receives Approval
- SMUD Dedicates Nation's Largest Wind Turbines
- Benicia's Reserve Even Healthier
- Real Estate Round-Up Set for Thursday
- Update to Focus on Real Estate
- Hefty Budget to Enable Many County Project
- Light House to Light Up
- Benicia Bus Stop for Pleasant Hill BART, Vacaville...
- Celebrate Success of Measure G School Bond
- All Aboard!
- Air Force Base Clears Tarmac for Mighty Jets
- New County Budget Nears $866 Million
- Benicia Refinery Honored for Philanthropy
- Record Harvest in 2005 for Solano Farmers
- C-17 Aircraft Arrives at Travis
- Breakfast Planned
- Plan Nabs Award
- Travis CEO Wins Honor
- $1 Billion Investment
- ▼ June (27)
- ► 2005 (627)
- ► 2004 (125)