Travis CEO Wins Honor
Travis Credit Union's CEO and President Patsy Van Ouwerkerk was recently honored as one of the best and brightest of the East Bay.
The award was granted at an evening reception hosted by The East Bay Business Times and showcased 10 women.
Van Ouwerkerk won a Women of Distinction award in the area of Banking and Finance for her outstanding professional career and her record of involvement in both the community and the industry.
"I am extremely honored to be recognized for something that I love to do," she said. "I feel privileged to be in the same category with such outstanding local women."
Headquartered in Vacaville, California, Travis Credit Union is a not-for-profit cooperative financial institution serving those who live or work in Solano, Yolo, Sacramento, Placer, San Joaquin, Stanislaus, Napa, Contra Costa and Merced Counties.
- ► 2007 (799)
- A Better Vision
- Fairfield Eyes New Medical Offices
- 'Net Pitch Out to Sell Nut Tree
- Pleasant Chore
- Perspectives on Solano Real Estate
- Double-digit Housing Growth Foreseen
- Revival on Track
- Starbucks Near to Opening
- Colon Cancer Drug Receives Approval
- SMUD Dedicates Nation's Largest Wind Turbines
- Benicia's Reserve Even Healthier
- Real Estate Round-Up Set for Thursday
- Update to Focus on Real Estate
- Hefty Budget to Enable Many County Project
- Light House to Light Up
- Benicia Bus Stop for Pleasant Hill BART, Vacaville...
- Celebrate Success of Measure G School Bond
- All Aboard!
- Air Force Base Clears Tarmac for Mighty Jets
- New County Budget Nears $866 Million
- Benicia Refinery Honored for Philanthropy
- Record Harvest in 2005 for Solano Farmers
- C-17 Aircraft Arrives at Travis
- Breakfast Planned
- Plan Nabs Award
- Travis CEO Wins Honor
- $1 Billion Investment
- ▼ June (27)
- ► 2005 (627)
- ► 2004 (125)