Solano Economic Development Corporation will host its annual member-investor breakfast featuring a real estate roundup of 2006 at 8 a.m. June 22, at the Clubhouse at Paradise Valley, 3990 Paradise Valley Road, Fairfield.
The event will feature a panel of industry experts who will discuss Solano's position and future forecasts.
Cost is $25 for Solano EDC members, $35 for non-members and $35 at the door.
Checks can be mailed and should be made payable to Solano EDC, 424-C Executive Ct North, Fairfield, 94534.
For additional information or to register, call Pat at 864-1855 or e-mail to email@example.com
- ► 2007 (799)
- A Better Vision
- Fairfield Eyes New Medical Offices
- 'Net Pitch Out to Sell Nut Tree
- Pleasant Chore
- Perspectives on Solano Real Estate
- Double-digit Housing Growth Foreseen
- Revival on Track
- Starbucks Near to Opening
- Colon Cancer Drug Receives Approval
- SMUD Dedicates Nation's Largest Wind Turbines
- Benicia's Reserve Even Healthier
- Real Estate Round-Up Set for Thursday
- Update to Focus on Real Estate
- Hefty Budget to Enable Many County Project
- Light House to Light Up
- Benicia Bus Stop for Pleasant Hill BART, Vacaville...
- Celebrate Success of Measure G School Bond
- All Aboard!
- Air Force Base Clears Tarmac for Mighty Jets
- New County Budget Nears $866 Million
- Benicia Refinery Honored for Philanthropy
- Record Harvest in 2005 for Solano Farmers
- C-17 Aircraft Arrives at Travis
- Breakfast Planned
- Plan Nabs Award
- Travis CEO Wins Honor
- $1 Billion Investment
- ▼ June (27)
- ► 2005 (627)
- ► 2004 (125)