Starbucks Near to Opening
By Times-Herald staff
Vallejo Times Herald
BENICIA - Coffee giant Starbucks, an upscale jewelry business and a wine selling company are expected to open businesses on First Street in the next several months.
Starbucks is targeting a Fourth of July opening, said Benicia Downtown Asset Manager Stan Houston. The Jewelry Box could open by early August, and Wine Miles Inc. could open around September, he said.
All the new businesses are included in the new mixed use Harbor Walk development at 129 First Street.
Houston said Harbor Walk commercial property officials still are negotiating to fill the last business spot, which could be an anchor restaurant. He said development officials are "actively considering" a French bistro from Contra Costa County for the site. He had no more details on the restaurant.
- ► 2007 (799)
- A Better Vision
- Fairfield Eyes New Medical Offices
- 'Net Pitch Out to Sell Nut Tree
- Pleasant Chore
- Perspectives on Solano Real Estate
- Double-digit Housing Growth Foreseen
- Revival on Track
- Starbucks Near to Opening
- Colon Cancer Drug Receives Approval
- SMUD Dedicates Nation's Largest Wind Turbines
- Benicia's Reserve Even Healthier
- Real Estate Round-Up Set for Thursday
- Update to Focus on Real Estate
- Hefty Budget to Enable Many County Project
- Light House to Light Up
- Benicia Bus Stop for Pleasant Hill BART, Vacaville...
- Celebrate Success of Measure G School Bond
- All Aboard!
- Air Force Base Clears Tarmac for Mighty Jets
- New County Budget Nears $866 Million
- Benicia Refinery Honored for Philanthropy
- Record Harvest in 2005 for Solano Farmers
- C-17 Aircraft Arrives at Travis
- Breakfast Planned
- Plan Nabs Award
- Travis CEO Wins Honor
- $1 Billion Investment
- ▼ June (27)
- ► 2005 (627)
- ► 2004 (125)