Vote Yes on Half-Cent Sales Tax
As a Solano County resident for the past 35 years I have seen many changes. Some work well and some not so well. The quality of life found here in Solano County is not easily duplicated.
Our roads are not designed for today's use, which is compounded by lack of funding for proper maintenance. Measure H, the half-cent transportation sales tax on the June ballot, will provide funding for local transportation projects that will give us a return on our investment.
I strongly urge a yes vote on Measure H.
Ben Espinoza, Vacaville
- ► 2007 (799)
- Downtown Renewal Plan Receives Honor
- Time for Tax Measure H is Iportant to Solano's Ta...
- California's Legendary Road Stop Is Back!
- Fix the Problem - Vote Yes on H
- Vote Yes on Measure H
- Measure H Gives Us the Power to Take Charge of Our...
- Measure H Definitely Necessary
- Safeguards in Place for Spending Measure H Funds
- Unemployment Down Again in Region
- 'Yes' on H - It's About Responsibility
- Chamber Backs Measure H
- Economy and Safety are Part of Measure
- Yes on Measure H: Initiative Will Benefit Solano C...
- Marine World's Historical Impact Recognized at Lun...
- Vote Yes on Half-Cent Sales Tax
- UC Davis Rankings & Statistics
- UC Davis Gears up for Largest Freshman Class almos...
- Carousel Ride To The Past
- Nut Tree One Step Closer to Completion
- Yes on Measure H Responsible
- Where Does All The Gas Tax Money Go?
- Taxing Transportation
- UC Davis Plows Back $3 Billion
- Work Begins on Veterans Cemetery
- Measure H is a Winner All Around
- Dixon Transportation Center Unveiled
- Measure H Makes Good Cents, Good Sense
- 65,000-SQ, $22 M UC DAVIS MATHEMATICAL SCIENCES BU...
- Vacaville Shifts into Gear on Tax for Transportati...
- Measure H Advocates Make Their Case
- CAMPUS ECONOMIC IMPACT TOPS $3 BILLION ANNUALLY
- Population Still Rising
- Rio Vista Unveils Proposal
- Train Station First Stop in City's Plan for New No...
- Biz Buzz Goes Online
- Kaiser Buys Green Valley Land
- Suisun Hears Entertainment Boat Proposals
- Strong Job Growth Forecast for Solano County
- ▼ May (39)
- ► 2005 (627)
- ► 2004 (125)