The Napa City Firefighters IAFF Local 3124 represents the men and women employed by the city of Napa Fire Department in the ranks of firefighter, firefighter paramedic and captain. We would like to encourage the citizens of Napa to get out and vote on June 6. IAFF Local 3124 is pleased to announce the following endorsements for this election:
- Governor - Phil Angelides.
- Measure H - "Yes."
- Measure A - "No."
- District Attorney - Gary Lieberstein.
The Napa City Firefighters are committed to providing the best possible emergency response to the citizens of Napa. We feel that the above endorsements give us the tools to continue provide a high level of service.
Josh Pero, President, Napa City Firefighters Local 3124
- ► 2007 (799)
- Downtown Renewal Plan Receives Honor
- Time for Tax Measure H is Iportant to Solano's Ta...
- California's Legendary Road Stop Is Back!
- Fix the Problem - Vote Yes on H
- Vote Yes on Measure H
- Measure H Gives Us the Power to Take Charge of Our...
- Measure H Definitely Necessary
- Safeguards in Place for Spending Measure H Funds
- Unemployment Down Again in Region
- 'Yes' on H - It's About Responsibility
- Chamber Backs Measure H
- Economy and Safety are Part of Measure
- Yes on Measure H: Initiative Will Benefit Solano C...
- Marine World's Historical Impact Recognized at Lun...
- Vote Yes on Half-Cent Sales Tax
- UC Davis Rankings & Statistics
- UC Davis Gears up for Largest Freshman Class almos...
- Carousel Ride To The Past
- Nut Tree One Step Closer to Completion
- Yes on Measure H Responsible
- Where Does All The Gas Tax Money Go?
- Taxing Transportation
- UC Davis Plows Back $3 Billion
- Work Begins on Veterans Cemetery
- Measure H is a Winner All Around
- Dixon Transportation Center Unveiled
- Measure H Makes Good Cents, Good Sense
- 65,000-SQ, $22 M UC DAVIS MATHEMATICAL SCIENCES BU...
- Vacaville Shifts into Gear on Tax for Transportati...
- Measure H Advocates Make Their Case
- CAMPUS ECONOMIC IMPACT TOPS $3 BILLION ANNUALLY
- Population Still Rising
- Rio Vista Unveils Proposal
- Train Station First Stop in City's Plan for New No...
- Biz Buzz Goes Online
- Kaiser Buys Green Valley Land
- Suisun Hears Entertainment Boat Proposals
- Strong Job Growth Forecast for Solano County
- ▼ May (39)
- ► 2005 (627)
- ► 2004 (125)