Article Launched: 07/25/2006 07:38:46 AM PDT
Major profit for local bank
Dixon-based First Northern Community Bancorp, holding company for First Northern Bank, announced a 16.9 percent jump in earnings compared to the same period last year.
Year-to-date net income as of June 30 was reported at $4.70 million, up 16.9% over the $4.02 million earned in the same fiscal period last year. Net income for the second quarter, however, was $2.29 million, down 1.3% from the $2.32 million earned in the same period in 2005. (Second quarter 2005 net income was increased through a $265,000, net of tax, recovery of provision for loan losses from a prior period.) The company also announced the opening of its sixth real estate loan office in Folsom.
Tuesday, July 25, 2006
- ► 2007 (799)
- Golf Tourney Set
- Brewer Helps Local Teachers
- California Gets Cleaner Diesel Ahead of Schedule
- New Travis Commander Focuses on What's Important
- Expanded Port of Oakland draws major 10-year deal
- Genentech Invests in Inotek's Inhibitors
- New sewer plant will allow Rio Vista to expand
- Suisun City Council approves plan to build housing...
- New homes reflect area's history, style Fitting in...
- Home prices inch up; rents rise, sales ebb - Solan...
- Vallejo school district to call M.I. building home...
- Silicon Valley adds 4,000 new jobs in June
- East Bay unemployment up in June to 4.7 percent fr...
- Solar powering up
- SCC starts unique alifornia Insurance Careers Prog...
- Trilogy's impact on Rio Vist
- State's $3.4 billion solar power bill slated for A...
- Major profit for Dixon-based First Northern Commun...
- Open for Business
- Solano County Sees Boost in Construction Jobs in J...
- Solano County Gets Award of Excellence for Annual ...
- Together for tourism - Solano set to unveil '80 on...
- Home sales decline but prices don't
- East Bay continues to be a jobs powerhouse
- Dixon, Davis get big boost for greenbelt
- JENSEN PRECAST OPENS FIFTH CALIFORNIA FACILITY IN ...
- School Progress
- Tourism Campaign Announced
- Nut Tree Stores Set to Open
- The Fair is Coming to Town!
- Solano Gets New Tourism Direction
- Violent crime drops in Solano County
- STA OK's plan for transit expenditures
- Dixon gets OK to annex Milk Farm property
- Property values in Solano County grew at a record ...
- SCC works to keep Solano County students local
- Vacaville adopts budget, ups public safety funds
- UC Davis hires stem cell expert for new program
- First Nut Tree Store May Open Next Week
- Hurdle Scaled in Dixon
- DOWNTOWN TO STEP UP
- Solano's Grand Stands
- Boat Operators Eye Suisun City
- Tourism on Tap
- A Watering Hole for Businesses
- ▼ July (45)
- ► 2005 (627)
- ► 2004 (125)