Solano Group Earns Awards For Health Care
By DAN JUDGE/Times-Herald staff writer
Vallejo Times Herald
FAIRFIELD - The Solano Regional Medical Group has earned top performance awards from the Integrated Healthcare Association.
The organization, affiliated with the Sutter Regional Medical Foundation, was honored for its overall health care quality. Categories include preventative care and chronic care management, patient satisfaction and the use of in-formation technology to support safer care.
Solano Regional Medical Group also received the IHA's Ronald P. Bangasser, M.D., Memorial Award for Quality Improvement for showing the most year-over-year progress from 2005 to 2006 in the Sacramento/North Region.
"Frankly, I couldn't be more proud of this medical group and the entire association," said Dr. Samuel Santoro, president of Solano Regional Medical Group.
The awards were given for a number of areas, he said, including the organization's commitment to promoting healthy life-styles and preventative health screenings.
"Basically, we are extremely focused on providing the highest possible care," Santoro said. "We want to catch problems before they get a chance to develop out of control."
Service and satisfaction also are major commitments for the group, he said, which includes getting people appointments when they want them and providing access to some of the finest specialists in the region.
Solano Regional Medical Group is Solano County's largest multi-specialty physician practice. It operates care centers in Vallejo, Fairfield, Vacaville and Rio Vista.
Thursday, October 11, 2007
- Meyer installs Solano County's largest solar syste...
- Vallejo Opens Hiking Haven
- UC Davis received $532,271,401 in research grants ...
- Vallejo pushes forward on development 7 million sq...
- State Business Issues Topic Of Breakfast Meeting
- Builder Chosen For Project
- Job Growth Improves Local Cities' Economic Ranking...
- Water System Improvements Prompt Benicia Celebrati...
- City Manager O'Rourke Honored Abundantly
- Visiting professor to spend week advising research...
- In This Issue Real Estate Roundup Genentech "Sne...
- Economic Development Pays
- Cities Generate Growth By Attracting Employers
- Bond Money Would Ease I-80 Trade Traffic
- Breakfast Event Set
- PG&E Continues Its Strong Support Of Economic Vita...
- Solano Group Earns Awards For Health Care
- UC Davis AGGIE STADIUM TO BE DEDICATED SATURDAY
- CA Tourism Video
- Bay Area Still Epicenter Of Groundbreaking Industr...
- Solano County - One of the 100 Best Communities fo...
- Fairfield Mural Depicts Solano's Flora & Fauna
- Campbell Soup Donates To UCD Ag Institute
- Space Available
- Tolenas Undergoes Extreme Makeover
- Solano County's State Fair Exhibit Will Be On Disp...
- Vacaville Company Thinks Pink In Support
- Old Sewer Plant Land To Become Home To 40 Houses
- Prop 1B To Give Fairfield $1.7 Million For Road Wo...
- $30-million expansion and renovation project of UC...
- Getting Into The Groove
- EDC Board Members Get “Sneak Preview” Of Genentech...
- Genentech Tour Even Better Than Willie Wonka's
- Hospital Celebrates 20 Years Of Service
- Officials Approve M.I. Map
- First SCC Class Starts Oct. 16 At Dixon Campus
- ▼ October (36)
- ► 2006 (662)
- ► 2005 (627)
- ► 2004 (125)