First SCC Class Starts Oct. 16 At Dixon Campus
The Reporter, Vacaville
DIXON - Starting Oct. 16, the first course in the Solano Community College satellite curriculum - business communications - will be offered from 6 to 8:50 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays for two months.
Only the one class is being offered this fall at Dixon High School. In the spring semester, seven classes will be offered; subjects will include biology, criminal justice, economics and algebra.
The courses are open to the entire community at $20 for each unit.
High school students, however, will be able to take the courses free with the permission of the principal and their parents. They will pay for books and other materials needed for the class.
Students also will be earning dual credit for high school and college.
Courses offered locally will be included in the next SCC course catalog.
Monday, October 01, 2007
- Meyer installs Solano County's largest solar syste...
- Vallejo Opens Hiking Haven
- UC Davis received $532,271,401 in research grants ...
- Vallejo pushes forward on development 7 million sq...
- State Business Issues Topic Of Breakfast Meeting
- Builder Chosen For Project
- Job Growth Improves Local Cities' Economic Ranking...
- Water System Improvements Prompt Benicia Celebrati...
- City Manager O'Rourke Honored Abundantly
- Visiting professor to spend week advising research...
- In This Issue Real Estate Roundup Genentech "Sne...
- Economic Development Pays
- Cities Generate Growth By Attracting Employers
- Bond Money Would Ease I-80 Trade Traffic
- Breakfast Event Set
- PG&E Continues Its Strong Support Of Economic Vita...
- Solano Group Earns Awards For Health Care
- UC Davis AGGIE STADIUM TO BE DEDICATED SATURDAY
- CA Tourism Video
- Bay Area Still Epicenter Of Groundbreaking Industr...
- Solano County - One of the 100 Best Communities fo...
- Fairfield Mural Depicts Solano's Flora & Fauna
- Campbell Soup Donates To UCD Ag Institute
- Space Available
- Tolenas Undergoes Extreme Makeover
- Solano County's State Fair Exhibit Will Be On Disp...
- Vacaville Company Thinks Pink In Support
- Old Sewer Plant Land To Become Home To 40 Houses
- Prop 1B To Give Fairfield $1.7 Million For Road Wo...
- $30-million expansion and renovation project of UC...
- Getting Into The Groove
- EDC Board Members Get “Sneak Preview” Of Genentech...
- Genentech Tour Even Better Than Willie Wonka's
- Hospital Celebrates 20 Years Of Service
- Officials Approve M.I. Map
- First SCC Class Starts Oct. 16 At Dixon Campus
- ▼ October (36)
- ► 2006 (662)
- ► 2005 (627)
- ► 2004 (125)