Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Meyer installs Solano County's largest solar system
East Bay Business Times
Meyer Corp. of Vallejo has completed installation of a 580 kilowatt solar power system that it says is the largest in Solano County.
Meyer said the system, which was designed by Berkeley-based Powerlight Corp., a subsidiary of San Jose-based SunPower Corp., will reduce the company's power consumption by 60 percent.
The system covers 51,000 square feet of rooftop on the company's headquarters.
The company said its use of solar power over the next 30 will reduce emissions of carbon dioxide by more than 7,000 tons.
Meyer is a manufacturer of cookware and kitchen products.
All contents of this site © American City Business Journals Inc. All rights reserved.
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
- Meyer installs Solano County's largest solar syste...
- Vallejo Opens Hiking Haven
- UC Davis received $532,271,401 in research grants ...
- Vallejo pushes forward on development 7 million sq...
- State Business Issues Topic Of Breakfast Meeting
- Builder Chosen For Project
- Job Growth Improves Local Cities' Economic Ranking...
- Water System Improvements Prompt Benicia Celebrati...
- City Manager O'Rourke Honored Abundantly
- Visiting professor to spend week advising research...
- In This Issue Real Estate Roundup Genentech "Sne...
- Economic Development Pays
- Cities Generate Growth By Attracting Employers
- Bond Money Would Ease I-80 Trade Traffic
- Breakfast Event Set
- PG&E Continues Its Strong Support Of Economic Vita...
- Solano Group Earns Awards For Health Care
- UC Davis AGGIE STADIUM TO BE DEDICATED SATURDAY
- CA Tourism Video
- Bay Area Still Epicenter Of Groundbreaking Industr...
- Solano County - One of the 100 Best Communities fo...
- Fairfield Mural Depicts Solano's Flora & Fauna
- Campbell Soup Donates To UCD Ag Institute
- Space Available
- Tolenas Undergoes Extreme Makeover
- Solano County's State Fair Exhibit Will Be On Disp...
- Vacaville Company Thinks Pink In Support
- Old Sewer Plant Land To Become Home To 40 Houses
- Prop 1B To Give Fairfield $1.7 Million For Road Wo...
- $30-million expansion and renovation project of UC...
- Getting Into The Groove
- EDC Board Members Get “Sneak Preview” Of Genentech...
- Genentech Tour Even Better Than Willie Wonka's
- Hospital Celebrates 20 Years Of Service
- Officials Approve M.I. Map
- First SCC Class Starts Oct. 16 At Dixon Campus
- ▼ October (36)
- ► 2006 (662)
- ► 2005 (627)
- ► 2004 (125)