Mutant Logic completes UC Davis license
Sacramento Business Journal - 1:13 PM PDT Wednesday, March 28, 2007
by Melanie Turner
Mutant Logic Inc., an angel-backed startup in El Dorado Hills developing technology to streamline circuit design, has completed an exclusive license from the University of California Davis to commercialize the technology.
Mutant Logic was founded by three UC Davis graduate students. The software they've developed is meant to help semiconductor companies reduce the time, cost and risk of circuit design projects, and help them produce error-free integrated circuits.
UC Davis InnovationAccess, which provides services to connect research to the marketplace, helped the company find Jim Schraith, a key initial investor and adviser.
InnovationAccess manages a patent portfolio of 841 inventions and seeks opportunities to commercialize these via licensing.
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
- Partnership HealthPlan Second Best in State
- HEARN CONSTRUCTION COMPLETES HOTEL CONVERSION IN F...
- Housing, Shopping Development to be Jail's Neighbo...
- French Cuisine Comes to Old Main 627
- Genentech gives Dixon a boost
- SCC program delivers grads into biotech, pharm fie...
- Mutant Logic completes UC Davis license
- UC Davis HELPING CAMPUS ENTREPRENEURS: MUTANT LOGI...
- EMPLOYMENT GROWTH IN THE SACRAMENTO REGION, THE BA...
- Retail Infusion Proposed for Decaying Solano 80
- Buckingham Scores at Top in Statewide Testing
- Transit Requests Received
- Congresswoman Tauscher to Speak in Vacaville
- Solano County One of Slowest Growers in State, Cen...
- County Leaders Push For Federal Dollars
- Latest C-17 Arrives At Travis
- Tending The City Like An Orchard
- Rising to the Occasion
- Luncheon Features Congresswoman
- County Grows by 4.4 Percent
- The Nut Tree Lives Again
- Vallejo wages on the rise Studies show 19 percent ...
- Rio Vista Endive farmer envisions agricultural com...
- NEVADA GOV. GIBBONS TO TALK TO 'GREEN' ENTREPRENEU...
- Sacramento jobless rate steady, area adds 14,900 s...
- Scaramento Region adds more than 25,000 people in ...
- Silicon Valley's job market heated up again in Feb...
- Dixon Downs Voting Nears; Pace Quickens
- Endive Farmer Envisions Agricultural Complex on I-...
- Green Beans Gets 'Today' Show Shot
- Suisun's Excursion Boat in Limbo After Lease Propo...
- Solar Savings
- Supes, Staff Envision The Best For Solano
- Travis Flies High
- Workshop Informs Businesses in How to Get Contract...
- Travis Commander Talks About Base Changes
- New Face of Vallejo
- Air Force Flag Flying Above Solano Sites
- Suisun City Approves Five-Year Boat Deal
- Vacaville now halfway to environmental goal
- Stem Cell Grants Grow
- Ex-Ford Site Joins Kamphausen Holdings
- SCC's Newest Campus to Open Sooner
- Delay Was Proper
- Before and After
- Vallejo's Touro University shows off research deve...
- Signing On
- Biotech Students to Get SCC Credit
- Fairfield Leaders Lobby for Transportation, Crime ...
- UC Davis INNOVATIONACCESS GIVES NEW FOCUS TO CAMPU...
- GIEDT HALL DEDICATED @ UC Davis
- NEW HIGHWAY RESEARCH HUB @ The University of Calif...
- New Cafe Touches Down in Fairfield
- Solano Community College Taking Shape
- SCC Chief Keen on Great Era
- Fairfield Politicians Head to Washington
- Suisun City Welcomes Plans for Hotel
- A Welcome Addition
- CA Stem Cells - Out of the courts, into the labs
- U.S. nurtures numerous biotechnology centers - Eas...
- Residential, retail development in the works for F...
- Amusement park adds extra dimension to Nut Tree Vi...
- '06 a good year for power grid - sacbee.com
- Bay Area grabs more highway bond money
- UC Davis BrainMaps.org features the highest resolu...
- 'GREEN' ENTREPRENEURS LEARN HOW TO GET RESEARCH TO...
- Employment surged in Santa Clara and surroundin su...
- City's Footing Solid as 2007 is Under Way
- Dixon Gets Good Financial News
- Six Flags Hopes Thomas Draws Young Families
- Suisun City Approves New Hotel
- County Supervisors Appoint 16 in New Citizen's Com...
- Racetrack Firm Aims to Sweeten Deal
- ▼ March (73)
- ► 2006 (662)
- ► 2005 (627)
- ► 2004 (125)