Saturday, February 25, 2006
Milken Institute - Best Cities Index 2005
Best Cities Index 2005: "2005 Best Performing Cities Back to 200 Largest Cities List
Overall Rank: 41
MSA Population: 412,970
5-yr Job Growth (1999-2004)1 Score: 111.59 Rank: 12
1-yr Job Growth (2003-2004)2 Score: 99.94 Rank: 97
5-yr Wages & Salaries Growth (1998-2003)3 Score: 120.00 Rank: 5
1-yr Wages & Salaries Growth (2002-2003)4 Score: 103.08 Rank: 19
Job Growth (July04 - July05)5 Growth: 0.89 % Rank: 124
5-yr Relative HT GDP Growth (1999-2004)6 Score: 138.44 Rank: 7
1-yr Relative HT GDP Growth (2003-2004)7 Score: 98.43 Rank: 137
High-Tech GDP LQ - 20048 Score: 0.72 Rank: 111
# of HT GDP LQs Over 1 - 20049 Score: 4.0 Rank: 134
Posted by Solano EDC at 10:51 AM
- ► 2007 (799)
- Dixon Looks at Fees Trove
- City Leaders Discuss Future of Travis in Washingto...
- Guittard Chocolate is Sweet on Fairfield
- Tolenas Industrial Park Welcomes Saint-Gobain Cont...
- Upscale Offices Slated Near I-80
- Rundown Downtown House to Become Office, Apartment...
- Milken Institute - Best Cities Index 2005
- New Travis Air Base hotel offers amenities
- Transportation Leaders Finish Crafting Tax Measure...
- Solano Mall Remodeling Set to Begin
- Rio Vista Catches a Breeze
- Sewer Plant Expansion Could Start in Summer
- New Hotel Opens on Travis AFB
- Solano Deals in Advanced Addiction: Wind Energy
- Vacaville Welcomes BJ's Brewhouse
- Solano County Announces Emergency Ride Home Progra...
- Peeking through the glass ceiling - Study examines...
- Capturing the Jobs
- Ball Corp. Acquires Aerosol Can Manufacturer
- Dixon Leaders Paint 2006 as a Banner Year for the ...
- Beckoning Biotech
- Plan for Tax Given Dixon, Vacaville OK
- Plan Offers Regular Transit Riders an Emergency Li...
- $27 Million Water Plant Upgrade
- Council's OK Would Give Flood Protection
- Building a Village
- Edifices Set to be Available for Firms
- Dixon Homes to be Unveiled
- Business Group Endorses Tax
- Things are looking up / Many Bay Area companies pl...
- Adobe Mystery
- Supes Approve Loan to Hospitals
- Solano County expects $34M in bank
- Nut Tree Grand Opening Likely for August
- Harbor Walk Sites Attract Key Retailers
- Downtown Renaissance
- UC Davis UNDERGRADUATE APPLICATIONS UP 6 PERCENT t...
- Manufacturing robust in Sacramento area - The Sacr...
- Travis May Get More C-17s
- Plumbing MD Moves to Solano County
- Suisun Valley's Hidden, Oily Secret
- UCD Clears Hurdle to Build Complex to House 4,350
- Travis AFB's C-5s Receiving tech Upgrades
- Measure C is Paying Off
- New Fairfield Chamber Execs Take Helm, Get Right t...
- Strong sales for Clorox in quarter
- Executive Homes increase in Solano County
- New Fairfield chamber execs take helm, get right t...
- February 4, 2006 Dixon gets back to its railroad ...
- February 5, 2006 Travis AFB's C-5s receiving tec...
- Fairfield boasts Solano County's only Meineke loca...
- $12.5 million tax-exempt loan for NorthBay Healthc...
- Solano County's budget holding up this fiscal year...
- Travis consortium reduced - Solano EDC Continues C...
- Fairfield's Pier 1 Imports to become outlet store
- New Schools Break Ground Next Week
- Job Base Needed to Support New Housing Development...
- Big Goals Ahead for Solano Library Foundation
- Original Mel's to Open Restaurant in Geri-Towne Ma...
- Bridge/Bancor Housing Projects Approved
- Transportation Tax Spending List Gets Board Approv...
- Napa property helps fill out corridor of protected...
- Travis personnel training, preparing for arrival o...
- UC Davis tech center lights up seven new firms
- A 'Permanente' addition to Vacaville's skyline
- Chiron profit jumps sharply
- Toyota Docking in Benicia
- Suisun Council Approves Study of Undeveloped Comme...
- UC Davis Tech Center Lights Up Seven New Firms
- ▼ February (69)
- ► 2005 (627)
- ► 2004 (125)