By Reporter Staff
Kohl's new department store in Vacaville will celebrate its grand opening Thursday, company officials announced.
To celebrate the grand opening of the new store, the first 550 shoppers, age 16 and older, will receive a free, limited-edition tote bag.
The celebration will begin at 7:45 a.m. with a press conference and ribbon cutting. The store, located at 570 Orange Drive, will open its doors to the public at 8 a.m.
Based in Menomonee Falls, Wis., Kohl's hired about 150 staffers for the new store in Vacaville. A store is also opening today in Vallejo. Kohl's is a specialty department store offering moderately priced national brand apparel, shoes, accessories and home products. Including the new stores it opens in October, the company operates 637 stores in 40 states. For a list of store locations, or for additional information, visit Kohl's Web site at www.kohls.com.
- ► 2007 (799)
- ► 2006 (662)
- ► 2005 (627)
- A city on the grow
- Groundbreaking ceremony for new SCC campus
- Chamber survey finds Vallejo business outlook impr...
- MV Transportation on the fast track
- Gateway to open new office
- Efficiency boosts Copart earnings
- New staff help with Fairfield's growth
- Dixon boom puts city on the map, forum told
- City center look' for fairgrounds?
- School district OKs land swap
- Kohl's to make Vallejo debut
- Solano Kohl's open Thursday
- Genentech profits soar
- ▼ October (13)