By Marla J. Pugh
FAIRFIELD -- Gateway Realty will open its second new office of the year in Fairfield next month.
The office, located at 3700 Hilborn Road next to the Northern Solano County Association of Realtors, is part of a year-long expansion plan for the county's largest real estate firm. It opened another office in Green Valley earlier this year, and plans to open another new office on Mason Street in Vacaville by the end of the year.
The company closed its long-standing Holiday Lane branch office in Fairfield in July as part of the plan. Overall, the company will grow from three offices in Solano County to five.
The full-service branch on Hilborn Road at Freedom Plaza in Rolling Hills will include 13 agents. A grand opening celebration is scheduled for 3 to 7 p.m. Nov. 5. People can RSVP to attend by calling 422-4511.
- ► 2007 (799)
- ► 2006 (662)
- ► 2005 (627)
- A city on the grow
- Groundbreaking ceremony for new SCC campus
- Chamber survey finds Vallejo business outlook impr...
- MV Transportation on the fast track
- Gateway to open new office
- Efficiency boosts Copart earnings
- New staff help with Fairfield's growth
- Dixon boom puts city on the map, forum told
- City center look' for fairgrounds?
- School district OKs land swap
- Kohl's to make Vallejo debut
- Solano Kohl's open Thursday
- Genentech profits soar
- ▼ October (13)