Tuesday, June 21, 2005
Proposal for Two New Hotels in Green Valley Corporate Park
STAYBRIDGE SUITES AND HOMEWOOD SUITES AT GREEN VALLEY CORPORATE PARK (D.R. 2005-07). Request by Roger Swahn on behalf of Sonmar Development Corporation for Development Review Approval for a proposed 4-story, 85-unit hotel (Homewood Suites) on 3.07 acres, and a proposed 3-story, 82-unit hotel (Staybridge Suites) on 2.31 acres and related site and landscaping improvements on contiguous parcels located at 4755 and 4775 Business Center Drive, A.P.N.'s 0045-280-460 & 470. (Planner: Jon R. Hilliard, 428-7447)
Posted by Solano EDC at 10:26 AM
- ► 2007 (799)
- ► 2006 (662)
- A look at Solano's economic future
- Vacaville among top 100 spots to live, Relocate-Am...
- Bakery brings European touch to Vacaville
- East Bay economy to continue growing
- Business - Long-term prosperity seen for Sacrament...
- UOP forecasts $199B Sac metro economy in 2030
- East Bay predicted to lead region in economic gain...
- Dixon funds marquee train station
- Solano County sets torrid pace for growth
- A tale of two cities: Dixon and Davis
- Preparing for terror - Solano county agencies work...
- PG&E meets renewable energy goal
- Publisher will print overseas
- $100 MILLION ROBERT MONDAVI WINE AND FOOD INSTITUT...
- ThinkGlobal: International Trade News and Informat...
- California housing prices soar, but sales slow
- Proposal for Two New Hotels in Green Valley Corpor...
- Alden Place Prices on Mare Island include all trim...
- Area job forecast looks strong
- County crops bring in roughly $206 million for are...
- Bay Area CFOs see slight hiring uptick in Q3
- Biotech is outshining pharma at turning research i...
- Suisun reveals developer, but not its plans, for M...
- Budget wise, things looking good in Dixon
- Nursery seeks to root near Lagoon Valley
- Suisun to name developers for downtown project
- Senate passes Schwarzenegger's 'million solar roof...
- Plans are in place for 3 million square feet of Bi...
- ▼ June (28)
- ► 2004 (125)