FAIRFIELD - MV Transportation expanded its transit services to two more areas, according to press releases that show the Fairfield-based company increased its employee base to more than 8,000.
The company recently began providing limited transit services in Warren County, Ohio, its eighth contract in that state.
It also has partnered with Elk Grove to provide transit services using remanufactured hybrid buses that run on gasoline and electric power. In the press release, MV Transportation called it an "environmentally friendly" bus service.
- ► 2007 (799)
- ► 2006 (662)
- Strong Closing
- VALLEJO CITY COUNCIL members Joanne Schivley and T...
- State Farm officially opens new office site
- Marketing the State
- Vacaville's auto row continues to thrive with plan...
- Wheeling and Dealing
- Copart picks up salvage lot in Ohio
- BUILDING 117 at 1080 Nimitz on Mare Island, a form...
- Lennar spruces up Building 117, fills it with offi...
- Michelle Branton, foreground, is the publisher of ...
- Celebrating Solano
- Transit company grows
- Genentech has happy employees
- The extension of Georgia Street is part of the Red...
- Vallejo Hopes to Regain Identity
- Fairfield hires a tourism director
- Fairgoers take advantage of good opening day weath...
- The pride of Dixon: May Fair is more than a festiv...
- Large Scale Biology senior scientist Hal Padgett (...
- Large Scale Defense
- ▼ January (20)
- ► 2004 (125)