Area ranks 17th in job growth
The Fairfield-Vallejo-Napa statistical area ranked 17th out of 200 of the nation's top-performing large metro areas for job and salary growth in 2003, according to the Milkin Institute, an independent non-profit economic think tank.
The Fairfield-Vallejo-Napa area fell two notches after finishing 15th in 2002. The rankings were based on long- and short-term job growth, as well as salary and wage increases.
Fayetteville-Springdale-Rogers, an Arkansas metro area, ranked first after coming in 22nd the year before.
Wednesday, September 01, 2004
- ► 2007 (799)
- ► 2006 (662)
- ► 2005 (627)
- Solano firm ranked in real estate magazine
- Solano near top in state for housing construction
- Fairfield studies Allan Witt plan
- Nut Tree master plan approved
- Residential housing to anchor Mare Island renaissa...
- NorthBay outscores some peers
- Area job rate soars
- Strong job growth reported, more expected locally
- Future under way as Mare Island hits 150
- Mare Island - Chronicle/Chris Hardy
- City Council to hear Nut Tree master plan
- Volunteers hurry for M.I. museum opening
- Solano now better prepared for a disaster
- Photo from State Farm Insurance ground breaking of...
- EDD projects that Solano County non-farm employmen...
- Fairfield-Vallejo-Napa statistical area ranked 17t...
- ▼ September (16)